Emily has been a part of the honor choir, named "The LOUD and PROUD" choir, at school this year. It has been a great experience for her. They have done many performances this year, including caroling around town at Christmas. They have also learned a lot about music and the basics of singing as a group and following a conductor. Mrs. Pitts, the school's music teacher, has been such a blessing! I was amazed to find out that she is a first year teacher! She has done a FANTASTIC job with the children! I cannot wait to see the progress they make year after year!
~ Emily & Mrs. Pitts ~
Emily & her crazy sister, Meg (straight from soccer practice)
Last night was Emily's spring concert. The choir sang songs that were both whimsical and serious. They did a fabulous job! And since the grandparents and rest of the family cannot be here for special events like these in the lives of our girls, we decided to invest in a new digital camcorder. So here are the last couple of songs for you all to enjoy! Emily is on the bottom row all the way on the right end.







2 comments:
We wish we were close enough that we could go and see for ourselves!!
Terrific job Emily!
Super job, Miss Emily! I love the crazy song, but the lyrics of the serious one were so very true. Papa and I are so proud of your many, many accomplishments. Thanks for investing in the digial camcorder!
Mimi
Post a Comment