After a long season, the Mustangs finally got a goal last night! And guess who got it?! : )
I don't know who was more excited us...or Meg? (That's my hands as I'm jumping up and down in the bottom of the video.)
They actually got a goal in the first half, and they were all jumping up and down. But it didn't count, so maybe that's why they were hesitant to celebrate this time. What I liked the most was that they worked together to make it happen. "Hannah 1" did a great job with the assist. (Listen to me....I kinda sound like I know what I'm talking about! ha!)
EDITED TO ADD:
Here's that first attempt at a goal earlier in the game...didn't count (since the goalie touched it, I guess?), but they were super excited! She asked as I took her to the bathroom in the middle of the game...even if it didn't count, do I still get an ice cream? ; )
Creepy Returns
8 years ago







1 comment:
Congrats, Meg! You go girl!
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment