The team has 3 "Hannahs". It's funny to listen to the coaches shout directions during the games to : Hannah 1, Hannah 2, and Hannah 3! And they know who they are! : )
They had team pictures before their game Saturday.
Piddling, waiting for our turn...
The Official Mustang Team Photo:
Here's a couple of snippets of her game on Saturday. She was really motivated this game...we promised a snow cone if she gave it her all : ) Not sure how I feel about that, but it seemed to work! Last year, there was a grandma who bribed her little player with a dollar for every goal she got. Just sat kinda wrong with me. Now here we are doing the same! Meg's got the talent, when she gets determined enough!
The parents on our team are pretty loud cheerers (Dan and myself, included). But this last game, I think the parents of the other team were abnormally quiet. They did beat us 4-0, so I guess they just had a quiet confidence! The ones you hear are Dan & I and one of the coaches' wives (Nicole's mom). I asked Meg what she said to Nicole before Nicole threw the ball in. She said, "When I say, 'Nicole!' That means pass it to me." She's trying to come up with a code now so that she can get her teammates to pass it to her without letting the other team know what's going on! : ) FYI - The red-head with a ponytail is "Hannah 2".
Meg's one tough girl! Every time she bit the dust, she popped right back up and got in there again!
The parents on our team are pretty loud cheerers (Dan and myself, included). But this last game, I think the parents of the other team were abnormally quiet. They did beat us 4-0, so I guess they just had a quiet confidence! The ones you hear are Dan & I and one of the coaches' wives (Nicole's mom). I asked Meg what she said to Nicole before Nicole threw the ball in. She said, "When I say, 'Nicole!' That means pass it to me." She's trying to come up with a code now so that she can get her teammates to pass it to her without letting the other team know what's going on! : ) FYI - The red-head with a ponytail is "Hannah 2".
Meg's one tough girl! Every time she bit the dust, she popped right back up and got in there again!
Feel free to cheer along for the Mustangs with the videos!







1 comment:
I know how you feel about bribing them, but we find ourselves doing it too, at least for our oldest, our daughter would have broke the bank-- a quarter a base! We are in the potty training stage (aren't you glad your girls are older!) and I really didn't want to bribe him with m&m's and suckers with the weight problems in the family, but that seems to be what motivates.
On the cheering...I battled alergies all last week, then Saturday we had two games and I am just now getting my voice back! It is just too fun watching them play and have a good time!
Post a Comment