We had a wonderful surprise this weekend! My parents had been in Amarillo visiting Uncle Lynn all last week, and Dad made his way home Friday (Mom stayed to take care of Uncle Lynn a little longer), and he decided to come through Roanoke! Not really on his way back to Nashville, but we were so thankful to get the chance to spend the weekend with him!
Dan and I had a leadership conference for church most of the day Saturday, so Papa and the girls took that opportunity to go and visit the animals at the Ft. Worth Zoo! They had SO much fun! I kept feeling my cell phone vibrate, alerting me of a new picture documenting their fun! The girls have decided that PAPA is THE ONE to go to the zoo with! They visited all of their favorite exhibits, especially the bird tent, where they got to feed the birds. And they came home with all of the fun souvenirs that their cheap-o parents will never spring for! I have those sweet pictures still on my camera phone....
Dan and I had a leadership conference for church most of the day Saturday, so Papa and the girls took that opportunity to go and visit the animals at the Ft. Worth Zoo! They had SO much fun! I kept feeling my cell phone vibrate, alerting me of a new picture documenting their fun! The girls have decided that PAPA is THE ONE to go to the zoo with! They visited all of their favorite exhibits, especially the bird tent, where they got to feed the birds. And they came home with all of the fun souvenirs that their cheap-o parents will never spring for! I have those sweet pictures still on my camera phone....
Can anyone tell me how I can get them off of my phone and onto my computer so I can share them? : )
Here's one that I took:
Here's one that I took:
Meg was proud to be able to read some of her favorite bedtime stories to Papa each night.
Thanks for coming our way, Papa! We love you!
Thanks for coming our way, Papa! We love you!
See you on Columbus Day!!!







1 comment:
Oh that picture of Dad and Meg is ADORABLE!!!! I am glad you had such a good visit. You can email the pic msgs to yourself. Just type in your email address instead of a phone number and send. They will be a little more grainy, but not too bad!
Post a Comment