Sunday, September 21, 2008

Limo Ride


It's official: Emily has had more rides in a limo than Dan and I combined...and she's only in the 3rd grade! I guess the new thing to do for birthday parties is to have a limo take you to your party destination. This ride made her second in two years. Emily's friend from school invited her and a few others to go to the movies with her yesterday. The limo picked them up at the school, and boy, did they arrive at the theather in style! Too bad there was no red carpet waiting for them : ) The little girl's mom said they didn't even finish watching the movie because the girls wanted to go and ride around in the limo a bit more!


3 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Is it just me or is that a little over the top? Maybe I'm just jealous since I've never been in a limo. ;)

Steph said...

Wow - as if Movie tickets aren't enough nowadays!!! I am glad she had so much fun : )

CZ said...

Pretty cool, I have never been in a limo either. :)