Hey there!
I am packing up, fixin' to head out of town for our annual Women's Retreat for church! I'm really excited to get some girl time and a chance to refocus and recharge with the Lord. I'm even going to be a little daring and try some of the outdoorsie stuff, like the zip line! : ) But could you do me a favor? Could you please pray for me? I'll be one of the speakers at this event, and public speaking is NOT one of my specialties...my stomach is already churning! Pray that it will be the Lord speaking through me and that hearts will be open to receive what HE has to say.
Oh, and while you're at it, please say a prayer for Dan and the girls too! I know they'll have a blast just the three of them together!
Thank you so much, friends!
Love,
Amy : )
Creepy Returns
8 years ago







2 comments:
Have fun Amo! Ethan, Ella and I said a prayer for you!
I'm a little late in reading this, but I'm praying still. Power is perfected in weakness and I pray that God's grace was sufficient for you. I'm confident that He shined through you! :)
I hope that it was a fabulous weekend and will be praying for all of you women as you are able to walk out the things you learned this weekend.
Post a Comment