Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun


On Friday the girls had Thanksgiving lunch at school. All of the parents were invited to attend. The cafeteria tables were decorated, and the principal and counselor served the children their turkey meals. It was really quite yummy! I am so thankful for a school that welcomes and encourages parents to be there, and I am especially thankful that I am able to be there for my girls.

I made these darling little pilgrim hats with the hopes of taking them to the girls' classes to share. Aren't they cute?! Unfortunately, they only allow "healthy" snacks at school, and I assured their teachers that these were in no way healthy! So we saved them to share with our friends while we're on Thanksgiving break.

This weekend the girls had their friends, Chase & Reese, over to our home for a sleep over. The girls get the entire week off for Thanksgiving, so we will travel to Nashville in a few days to spend it with my family.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Those are so cute!!! Can't wait to see you in TWO days!