This weekend we enjoyed spending time with our dear friends, the Davis'. Celeste and I worked together in the children's ministry at church and our girls all love each other to death! Celeste's parents have some land outside of Ft. Worth and just built a fire pit out back. They were so sweet to invite us all over to celebrate the cooler weather! What better way than having a bon fire, roasting marshmallows and making smores?! The kids had a ball playing outside in the dark, running all over their huge yard!
The Davis and McCollum kiddos
Meg's marshmallow got a little toasty!
I was trying out a different shutter speed that night to capture the glow of the fire...
Emily enjoying her s'more

Meg got really good at roasting her marshmallow just right...
after many over-done ones splatted to the ground!

Abigail follows us everywhere we go....here she is warming up her totsies!
Jeff, Celeste and Dan...

Thank you, Corporons! It was the perfect fall evening!!







2 comments:
We are so glad you came! It was fun. The kids really had a good time. Oh and before I forget, Meg left her jacket. I have it at my house....we will just have to get together again I guess :) . Maybe for a football party because you know the cowboys are playin Washington this Sun !
GO COWBOYS!
and by the way, J is such a dork, he made me look over there and look at him...We really look like we are looking at something..that nerd! He makes me laugh...guess that is why I love him.
(the code letters I am suppose to type to leave this mssg is 'dingly' :P~~ that's funny)
Post a Comment