Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Time with Mimi & Papa!

The girls are still at Mimi & Papa's enjoying thier extended visit with them....their first time away from home for so long! Actually, Emily just got back from summer church camp the day before we flew out to Nashville, so she has been away from home for a particularly long time! Can you tell I'm missing them?? Leaving them there with their grandparents as I headed off through airport security was so hard! And it wasn't until I was in the comfort of our car after Dan picked me up from the airport here at home that I started bawling! I miss those girlies!

I was so glad, however, that I was able to spend some time in Nashville with my family too. Stephanie's kiddos just keep getting bigger and bigger! They won't stop that...though I keep telling them to! Ethan & Ella were in the midst of potty training boot camp! So I don't have a lot of pictures of them...as they were "nekky" from the waist down most of our visit! They're doing great though...almost there! Matthew has changed so much since I last saw him at Christmas..or was it Spring Break? Anyway, he's such a HAPPY boy! Always smiling and giggling. And B-U-S-Y! You can't hold and cuddle him unless he's about to fall asleep....he's just got too much to do and see!

Here's some photos of our visit. Most are of the girls helping Papa in his garden. They really enjoyed harvesting the ripe veggies! I hope to have more photos to post of the remainder of their visit, if PAPA gets out his camera... hint! hint! Today they go horseback riding!!! The girls are SO excited! Can't wait to hear all about it!



No comments: