I'm being lazy. We just got back from our summer vacation to San Antonio and the Texas coast, Port Aransas. I uploaded our photos to Snapfish for Mom and saw that they have a way to link it to your blog! If you click on this link, you can chose to see the slideshow, which will show a lot better than one that I could make for here : ) (...and I just didn't want to take the time to upload all of these photos to a separate site again!)
http://www1.snapfish.com/fbshareredirect/p=99231248375788552/l=1552003002/g=17712392/redirectURL=share/otsi=SALBBL/AlbumID=992073002/a=17712392_17712392/usercomments=I_xqd%20like%20to%20share%20my%20Snapfish%20photos%20with%20you.%20Once%20you%20have%20checked%20out%20my%20photos%20you%20can%20order%20prints%20and%20upload%20your%20own%20photos%20to%20share./counttext=229%20photos/COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth
This year we went to the beach with our friends, the Davis'. The girls had so much fun sharing the beach with their friends! On the way down, we stopped in San Antonio and visited the Natural Bridge Caverns, then spent a full day at Sea World. Before heading to the beach, we stopped by a fun museum, Ripley's Believe It Or Not. It's really sad to say, but the museum is right across the street from the Alamo, but we didn't stop to visit there this year. On the way home, we made a quick stop near the caverns to drive through the Natural Bridge Wildlife Preserve. The girls enjoyed feeding the animals from the van as we made our way through the park.







No comments:
Post a Comment