Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of School 2009


This week, our Emily began 4th grade and our Meg started 2nd grade! I cannot believe they are SO big! It's going to be a GREAT year!

The girls brought "Happy First Day of School" gifts to their teachers.

Daddy went in to work late so that he could take the girls to their first day of school.

This is the only snapshot I was "allowed" to take of Emily after we left the front of the school. She didn't want any taken in her classroom this year. Already?? I'm SO not ready for this!

Fourth & Fifth grade are in portable building this year. We have outgrown our sweet little school. Next year we will be in a brand new building. I'm sure it will be quite nice!

Meg is super ready to get to her class! She leads the way.......

Meg chose to sit next her good buddy, Hannah, who lives across the street. Daddy explains to the girls that they had better behave or he WILL tickle!

No comments: