Hello! I'm back!
Aunt Sharon, you were so sweet to keep asking Mom about us...sorry to worry you! : )
We got a new computer (yay!) and for some reason, getting it hooked up to the internet has turned out to be a huge hassle! I've been checking email and facebook from our old computer that we hooked up on the floor of our bedroom. But all of my photos had already been transfered to this computer, so I haven't updated in FOREVER!
I also have been busier than usual. My position in our children's ministry has grown! I'm enjoying it so much. I now, not only coordinate the nursery on Sunday mornings, but I am also planning and preparing for our preschoolers on Wednesday and Sunday evenings. This new part-time status has been such a blessing for our family...the perfect fit! I still get to stay home and care for my family, but I also get to help out with the $ a little! Yay us! And yay God! : )
Anyway, the following posts will fill you in on our oh, so exciting lives these past few weeks!
Creepy Returns
8 years ago







1 comment:
So fun catching up with all the photos! Such a blessed life! :)
Post a Comment