Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hall of Famer ~ Emily

Emily was nominated to her school's Hall of Fame for being such a quality student! Her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Smith, nominated her and wrote sweet words of encouragement about her that she read to the entire school at the morning assembly:

"I am so excited to nominate Emily to the Roanoke Ranger Hall of Fame. Emily is just one of those students that gives their very best at all times. I appreciated her kind spirit and willingness to help out her peers and her teachers. She is a leader and someone that I can always count on to give extra responsibilities to. Thank you, Emily, for all you do and congratulations on this honor!"


Afterwards, her principal pinned her with a Hall of Fame ribbon, that she proudly wore all day, and then hung her nomination on the school's Wall of Fame!
We're so proud of you, Emily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding, Emily! I'm proud of your accomplishments. See you soon. Mimi

Steph said...

Congrats Emily!!! I am so proud of you! The kids, uncle Eric and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!

xoxox
Aunt Stephie