This meme has been floating around Facebook, and I decided to poll my kids for their answers. Meg (6 1/2) is first in green, then Emily (9) in pink. Let me know if you try this with your kids.
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you; clean up your room (she's standing on her head...literally, the entire time I interview her!)
2. What makes mom happy? when we give you a present; when daddy comes home on time
3. What makes mom sad? when we don't do what you say; when daddy doesn't come home on time
4. How does your mom make you laugh? when we make silly faces...like this one! (crosses her eyes); tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know; I don't know that! I wasn't around.
6. How old is your mom? 22 (gee, thanks!); 34
7. How tall is your mom? 6 inches...no,no 5! maybe 5 feet?
8. What is her favorite thing to do? stay in bed...yeah, and sleep in; read a book
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? stay in bed and watch TV and eating (sure!); watch the news
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? good singing (really?); reading a whole lot of books...and maybe finishing every one in 4 or 3 days.
11. What is your mom really good at? singing (wow, I had no idea); reading
12. What is your mom not very good at? watching TV...because you don't let us watch what we want to watch; not coming to school everyday with me
13. What does your mom do for her job? protect us; work in the nursery
14. What is your mom's favorite food? lasagna; melted cheese on bread (I do fix that for my lunch, nearly every day--weird, I know)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when you take us fun places, like restaurants (we don't eat out much!); you know most everybody at church
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Lucy, from Narnia (I like her, but she's not a cartoon) OK, then Princess Leah; Wilma Flinstone
17. What do you and your mom do together? play games; cuddling
18. How are you and your mom the same? both girls...I'm done answering questions! both have brown hair and brown eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? you're bigger than me (now painting her toes); you're older than me
20. How do you know when your Mom is mad? when you use your angry voice; you scream (ouch--guess that's my angry voice)
21. How do you know your mom loves you? when you use your sweet voice; you hug me
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? McDonald's...I don't know...our house? church
Creepy Returns
8 years ago







1 comment:
Love it! It is so fun to hear their personalities in their answers (and while they stand on their head or paint their toenails). Priceless!
I agree on the lovely singing voice too!
Post a Comment