Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Edited to add: Jennifer....tag! you're it too! : )

I've been tagged by Angel at For the Sake of the Call.

7 Random/Weird Facts About Myself


1. My favorite thing to eat for lunch is a piece of bread with cheese melted on top (44 sec in the microwave at 40% power). I'm a creature of habit AND I suck at cooking.

2. I have a freaky memory when it comes to remembering names and faces. But usually, only with kids nowadays...then the parents become so-and-so's mom or dad...comes with being in children's ministry, I guess! I used to be able to remember their security tag #s too, but that's just too much for my brain anymore.

3. I am not very nurturing. My husband will agree with me on that. Meg slipped the other day and proclaimed to her friend (within my earshot) that she loves her mom but her dad is her favorite. *Ugh! Remove knife from heart!*

4. I love to do laundry--Dan has offered to do it before, but I'm too much of a control-freak to let him. And when I clean my tiled kitchen floor, I get down on my hands and knees and scrub each individual tile until it's clean enough to eat off of!

5. I'm the mom paparazzi. It's almost as though if I don't document an event in my child's life (to later, hopefully, scrapbook), then it never really happened. They're not yet old enough to where they're rolling their eyes at me when I come at them with my camera, but I can feel it coming!

6. I heart my camera! It does way more than I will ever even know, but the pictures it shoots capture life so perfectly!

7. I love to sit at my vanity on cold mornings with my hairdryer running (not drying my hair, mind you, but just running to keep me warm), drowning out the rest of the world (some might call it "white noise"), and spending time alone with God. Truly, my bible study time suffers in the summer because I do not have this comfort! Sad, I know.


Now you know more than you ever wanted to know about me. Will you still be my friend?


I'm tagging Stephanie, Celeste, Shelly, Amanda and Jill.

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

Thanks for playing! :)
I don't think nurturing would ever be a word used to describe me either. I think all my kids would say that Daddy is their favorite too.
Feel free to visit me for #4. ;) My laundry room is overflowing and my floor is desperately in need of a good scrubbing. I once found myself scrubbing the bathroom floor with a toothbrush...yikes!