Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Dump Cake - YUM!

Okay, I am really challenged in the cooking department! But when I find a recipe that is fool-proof, easy and yummy, I love to pass them on! And this one is GREAT for the fall--pumpkin, cinnamon & nuts! I'm baking it right now to take to our fellowship/game night at church : ) This one is from my Aunt Sharon's kitchen (I was not lucky enough to get her cooking genes!)

Pumpkin Dump Cake
1 20 oz can pumpkin
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 c sugar
1 tsp salt
3 tsp cinnamon
1 box yellow cake mix
1 c chopped pecans
3/4 c butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350. Mix the first 6 ingredients and pour into a 9x13, greased pan. Sprinkle the cake mix on top. Cover with pecans. Pour melted butter over top. Bake for 50 min - 1 hour.
Enjoy!

No comments: