1st Grader ~ Meg
The girls wanted these messenger bags to take to school this year instead of backpacks. Emily chose the cheetah print, and Meg went for the wilder zebra print. : ) Mimi got a detailed description from the girls about what they planned to wear their first day....do they look like you pictured, Mimi?
Daddy went to work late this morning so that he could walk the girls in to school and see their new classrooms and teachers.
.jpg)
Mommy & girls
Daddy & girls
Meg picks the desk next to the cubbies.
Emily gets right to work!

The end of the day came quickly! The girls had a great first day. The bus even dropped them off right in front of the house! When home, they were ready to play, play, play since they had no homework yet. I think they will both sleep very well tonight!








2 comments:
You girls look adorable!!! I want a messenger bag now too. Can I get Leopard print? : )
Love
Aunt Stephie
Wow! So exciting! 3rd grade was my favorite! :)
Love the zebra print! She must have quite a personality. :)
Post a Comment