Summer Bible Spectacular is our VBS! And this year's was the BEST yet! Our theme was "I'm Divin' In". Our focus this week was Jesus and His teachings dealing with WATER, with our Bible verse for the week being: "Whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again ever! The water I will give will become a well of water, springing up within him for eternal life" John 4:14.
There was lots of crazy fun, serious bible time, and awesome worship. The girls had a great time and were so happy to be able to invite a couple of friends to join them. I was able to sneak in to observe what the big elementary kids were doing from time to time. My responsibility this year was the preschoolers. They had their own special VBS experience! Dan enjoyed doing preschool recreation for the 3rd year in a row! ; )
We started off the week, with the first day of VBS being Dan's birthday! Then at the end of the week, our church hosted a free God Rocks! concert open to the community. It was more wild and crazy fun and a great end to an awesome week!










No comments:
Post a Comment