Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Girl Turns 10!

Emily turned TEN yesterday!!! We had her birthday party the weekend before. She chose to have a slumber party with 8 of her closest friends! She also chose to go to Sam Moon to have a little shopping fun with them! Sam Moon is a gigantic store where you can find all kinds of jewelry, purses, hats, bows, scarves, etc....for CHEAP!!! So the little bit we gave them each to spend went a long, long way! Each little girl went home with a few goodies! They had so much fun making their choices.

The girls were all so sweet. They all got along really well....which is great considering we had school friends, church friends, and family friends all together! After a fun evening, Dan and I turned in and said our good-nights at midnight. I was shocked to wake at 3am to find most of the girls STILL up! They went to bed right away, but the morning came way too soon! I have a feeling naps were in order later that day....I know they were for my girls!

Here's a few shots of the fun that was had, and a quick video shot by one of Emily's friends below:



Happy Birthday to Emily!


No comments: