



She had her first slumber party with a few little girlfriends. They had so much fun....pizza, drinking Coke (BIG treat! And we paid for it later with extreme hyperness!), dancing, having their nails done by her 13 year old neighbor friend, hair sprayed crazy colors, a make-your-own-flip-flop craft, playing on her new Wii, Barbie cake (chocolate, with yellow, orange & pink flowers...just what she wanted!), then finishing the late night with a movie: Hotel For Dogs (to go with her "doggie" theme). I have no idea what time they EVENTUALLY fell asleep....all I do know is that that Dan and I didn't go to bed until after the movie was over at 11:30. They were SO tired the next day! But a great time was had by all!Happy Birthday, Sissy!!!!!
We love you SO much!










1 comment:
She has SUCH personality! :) Slumber parties are fun! Emilia is looking forward to hers once we get through soccer season (a month after her 8th birthday)
Post a Comment